Saturday, April 12, 2008

Moving

9:14 pm
4/12/08
My room

The other day i got into an arugument with my mother and my sister, and i have decided to move out of my house. Me and my good friend are going to get an apartment together. That is the reason that i haven't written in my blog for a few days, i have been so busy. I decided that i was moving out. We already have an apartment that we can have in centerreach. It's a 2 bedroom apartment with a eat in kitchen, living room, and dining room. This one is available on tuesday, if we decide to get it. The only problem is that it will be like a 2o minute commute to work, and 40 min. to school. There is another one in saint james that i really like, it's much bigger, and updated. I really want this one over the other one, but i won't know if it's ours before tomorrow afternoon. The anticipation is killing me. I have everything packed up and ready to go, i just don't know where i am going.

No comments: