Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Psycho paper

10:26 pm
4/8/08
My room

I have a term project for psychology (6-8 pages) due this saturday. I have just started to outline it tonight, and i have a long way to go with very little time. I know i still have three days to write the paper, but i have to work. I have been sort of working on the paper since last saturday, but i couldn't stick with a topic. I would read about one thing, get an idea for a paper, and begin to plan it out. A few minutes later i found somthing else that cought my intrest, and i would change my topic. The topic can be anything in our textbook, and i have decided on psychotic disorders. I don't care if i find something else that i would like to write about, it's to late to change again. I needed to take a break from my outlining, so i decided to write my blog. It's been a long day, of school and work and i am about ready to fall asleep. I just need to finish my first out line, so i know what i need to research online tomorrow. I guess i should get back to it, this way i can get to sleep...hopefully somethime soon.

No comments: