Thursday, March 6, 2008

2 days of freedom...kinda

9:52 pm
3/6/08
My room

I have two days off at the deli, which is great. I think I'm starting to goa little crazy working with these people. The entire family is insane, and it gets under your skin after a while. I have to go to class both days, but that's alright. I want to get something done tomorrow and the next day that will help me in the future some how. I was thinking about going to check out some apartments or something. I also plan on getting in a few good workouts. I haven't had much time for exercise lately, and i'm starting to feel like i have less energy. It also helps me get rid of some energy from quiting cigarettes. It's been 3 weeks and 4 days since i smoked a cigarette. I have to say that i am pretty proud of myself, this is the longest i've gone with out a cigarette since i started. It feels good not being a smoker any more. It's a different lifestyle, one that doesn't rvolve around nicotine.

No comments: