Thursday, March 13, 2008

oops

9:34 pm
3/13/08
My room

I'm sorry that i haven't entered a blog in the last few days, i have just been way to busy to remember to write the blog. I've been working alot of hours at the deli, and by the time i get home, im far to exausted to remember something like that. I hate when there's groups of days that just seem to be a complete blur, because i'm to busy to stop and relax. I know i sound like a broken record...but days like today just remind me of why i have to work hard in school, so that i make something of myself. I look at people around me that didn't set themselves up for the future, or screwed something up along the way and i can't see myself living hand to mouth like to many people do. I'm basically afraid to fail myself, because i know i have it in me to really do whatever i set my mind to. It's cheesy but true. I have ambition, and all i have to do is focus it on what i need.

No comments: