Monday, March 3, 2008

Day in the life

7:46 pm
3/3/08
My room

I don't know how people live on minimum wage. I would kill myself. It's not even the money, it's the job you have you do. If i had to work in the deli for the rest of my life, i would most definately shoot myself. It's not even because of what the job entails, well actually yes it kind of is, there's no challange in it. I couldn't imagine doing a job everyday for the rest of my life, that didn't challenge my intelligence at all. I guess there are some people who have no motivation to do anything else with their life other than live from paycheck to paycheck...but not me. I want enjoy my job, and i want to make a hell of a lot of money well i'm at it. I'm not entirely sure what it is that i want to do, but i know i have the brains to do pretty much whatever i would be interested. I consider myslef lucky to be fairly intelligent, and don't think I'm cocky, but there are some really stupid people out there, and i don't know how they get through life.

No comments: