Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the deli is on it's last leg

8:49 pm
3/19/08
My room

One of the ladies that i work with hasn't been paid since feburary. First of all i don't know how she is still working there, and secondly i don't understand how my boss can go on like this and not expect her to quit. I think as soon as the summer time rolls around, someone is going to get laid off. If i was writing this a couple of weeks ago, i would be saying that i wouldn't have to worry about it. However i fear that the tables have turned on me, the family seems to have turned on me. For example, last sunday when i was working with my boss's daughter, we got into an arguement. I later found out that she was telling people i told her "i was fed up with with the place" and i left early. In reality she sent me home early. I'm sure my boss found out. The deli is driving me insane.

No comments: