Sunday, March 30, 2008

Moving?

8:30 pm
3/30/08
My room

I went to look at a house with my mother and my sister today, out in smithtown. It was a nreally nice split level ranch that reminded me of a house we used to live in. Everything in the house was reletively new and updated, which is a welcomed change to the house we live in now. The best part of the house, for me at least is the lower level level. It consists of a den, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, and another room. If we move into this house, the downstairs would be mine. It really works out well, because i have been thinking about getting an apartment but can't afford it right now. This lower level is basically an apartment exept for the fact that it is still connected to the house. I can still stay at home, at not pay as much rent as i would in an apartment, and basically have one. I'll have a bedroom seperate from a living room, and i'll make the smaller room a personal gym. I hope we get this house.

No comments: