Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Need a place of my own

8:25 pm
3/18/08
My room

I really need to move out of my mother's house. Both her and my little sister drive me completely nuts some times. When it comes to most things, we completely disagree. For example, my litttle sister was supposed to get a job, when she turned sixteen. I had a job when i was her age, and money was not anywhere near as tight as it is now. My mother hounded me when i was even younger then my sister, to get a job. My sister said she applied to one place, and i doubt that she even did that. She's so transparent, and my mother is either to stupid to see it, or she just doesn't care. I can't afford to get my own place now, and go to school so i'm stuck in a pickle. I don't know if i should try to apply to another school and go away, or just stick it out for another 2 years. I just don't know if i can do the latter. I might be able to get a lot of grants if i'm out on my own, so i might have to check that out.

No comments: