Sunday, March 2, 2008

Day off

10:15 pm
2/2/08
Computer room

Today was my first day off in almost a month. I remember about 3 and a half weeks ago, when i started this non stop work week, i only thought it was going to be for a week and a half. To tell you the truth, i got used to working everyday, and it hasn't really bothered me to much, other than the fact that i have very little time for homework. To day i woke up at 10:30, somthing that i haven't done in a very long time. I got up, worked out and got an egg sandwich at the deli. After i ate, and drank a large cup of coffee, i went back to sleep for a few hours. I woke up, downloaded some music, and went to my friends. We played some basketball, since it was so nice today. After that we went his house and looked for some apartments. I thinkwe are going to try to rent out his girlfriends house, when her mother moves out. It's a nice haouse, and it would be almost fully furnished, which would save us a lot of money. We have a good amount of time to figure it out though, because we don't intend on moving untill at least the end of may. We still have to get the money situation straight.

No comments: