Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Inspiration

9:54 pm
3/4/08
My room

Have you ever had an idea for a movie or a book? Almost everyone has, i'm sure. I have them all the time. Tonight i had an idea, but i won't elaborate because i think i might try writing a short story at some point. I like to consider myself a fairly skilled writer, but i have never really taken the time to write on my own time. Well actually, that's not entirely true. I have wrote poetry in the past, as well as kept a few journals. However, I can't recall any anytime that i written astory just for the hell of it. I think i may start an outline for one, just as soon as i find some free time. If i am going to write a story, i want it to be well written. It needs to be organized, and something that really grabs the reader. I want it to portray some sort of a message, but i'm not sure exactly how to do it. I guess it's just something i'll have to learn as i go along.

No comments: