Saturday, March 22, 2008

How i spent my day off

9:51 pm
3/22/08
My room

Today at seven in the AM, i got a call from the deli. I was informed that my co worker, the other kid my age called in sick. I know he isn't really sick, he probably got to high last night, and he didn't feel like working. He even said the other day, that he thought about calling in sick every time he had to come to work. Well anyways, i get to the deli this morning at eight, and i was not happy. You see, some how i managed to get three days in a row, in my busy life where i didn't have to do anything. That damn kid gets paid more than me, it pisses me off so much. He's always high, screwing around, while i always keep myself busy and productive. The fact that i came in and covered this kids shift, was not appreciated my boss at all. Actually the only thing that he said to me was that i wasn't working fast enough. It sucks, because i like my job, i just hate the people i work for.

No comments: