Monday, March 24, 2008

Dead at the deli

7:49 pm
3/24/08
My room

The deli was so dead today, it's not even funny. Surprisingly, my shift went by very quickly. Ususally when it's slow at the deli, the time seems to stop. Today i didn't want anything to do with the customers though, so that may be why it was so easy. I thought today was going to be a long and painful day of work, but it was actually not bad at all. The only problem with having no customers is that there is nothing to do, and when you have time to lean you have time to clean. My boss wasn't at the deli today, but that does not mean that he wasn't watching... It's scary sometimes, because there are like 5-7 cameras in that small store. They are all accessible via the internet. So at any time, my boss could be watching. Can you say Big Brother?

No comments: