Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another long one

11:02 pm
2/26/08
My Room

Today was a pretty long day. This morning i had English class at 6:30, which meant i was up at five o'clock this morning. After class i went over to the deli to make myself some breakfast. After i ate my egg sandwich, i noticed that the counter was left unmaned, and there were a few customers standing there waiting. Of course i helped them even though i wasn't really working. I wasn't working because i was due in court at 9:30. I got in my car and turned the key in the ignition. When the car started the engine was sputtering. I checked my oil, and it was low, so i drove the car to Hess to get some oil. I figured after i got more oil in the car, the sputtering would stop...it didn't. The entire drive to the courthouse in C.I., i was praying that i at least made it to the court complex before the car broke down. I ended up maiking it. When I got out of court, and drove the car a few miles, the sputtering stopped. I think there may have been some bad fuel in te gas line or something. I again found myself in the deli, for an easy 7 hour shift. I got out of work at six, ate some dinner, and have been doing homework ever since. My kind of day...

No comments: