Saturday, February 9, 2008

calm before the storm

9:50 pm
2/9/08
My room

Tommorow i start the work week. Not just any work week either, this week won't end for twelve days. I will be working everyday, because my boss got hurt, and the deli is short staffed. I don't even want to talk about it. I was actually about to go to sleep, and i remembered that i had to write my blog. Please forgive me, i missed a couple of days in the past, i am just so busy. I know it's not an excuse, but sometimes when i get home from work it just slips my mind. Today i had psychology, which is a good class. Right in the middle, there was a fire drill. I wouldn't have really minded, but it was freezing out. After class, i had a really lazy day, to prepare myself for the upcoming week. I slept for a good couple of hours, and than just watched T.V., and played video games. I have to say today was a good day. I don't really mind work, because i love to make money, it's actually one of my favorite things to do. I just don't want tall the hours to hurt my school work. That's the reason i'm going to school in the first place, so i don't have to work at a deli for the rest of my life. Baby steps, I gotta take one day at a time.

No comments: