Friday, February 15, 2008

my eyes hurt

10:20
2/15/08
Computer room

I have a psych test tommorow, and i just finish some last minute studying. I shouldn't say some, i was studying for three hours and i didn't even realize. When i stood up i could't see strait. For me the most effective method of studying is reading over the material, and than quizing myself on what i need to know. After i have done that i identify my weak points, and that i write and say outloud the facts i nedd to know over and over and over again untill i can't write anymore. It basically engraves the information into my mind. After about thirty seconds of writing the same thing, i find the rythem to the syllables. When i need the information later on, ithing and the "sentance comes out in that same rythem. All i know know is that i am confident that i will do well on the test, and i am mentally exausted. I think i'm going to go take a shower, and pass out.

No comments: