Thursday, February 21, 2008

Drugs are baad...mm'kay?

2/21/08
10:00 pm
My room

I believe that everyone experiments with drugs at some point in their life. Reaching an altered state of mind is something that humans have been doing for a long time. But you can cross the line pretty easily and and then you can pay with far more than you wanted to. I know i sound like your mother right now, but beleive I'm no saint myself. I went to a friends house, someone who i ahdn't seen in a couple of months. I knew she was using a certain drug for a while, but i didn't realize how bad she got into it. She seems like a completely different person, almost like she was out of it completely. Even her boyfriend, another pretty good friend of mine, used this drug and i could tell it was eating away at him. It's a really sad thing, because this girl was the sweetest girl when i first met her in high school, we even dated for a while. But than she started getting into hard drugs, and we kind of went down seperate paths. I don't know what makes people decide to do serious drugs, that you KNOW are terrible for your body, and more importantly, your mind.

No comments: