Thursday, February 7, 2008

busted

9:00 pm
2/7/08
my room


The other day, my boss, who is about sixtey years old, left the deli to get some veggies. The phone rand about a half an hour later, it was a customer and they said they were at wladbaums, and he had slipped and fallen in one of the aisles. They had to call an ambulance, because he said he blacked out, his legs were numb, and he had a concussion. He was admitted into the hospital today, finally, after over twenty four hours of being in the emergency room. I think he plans on sueing the store, because he claims to have slipped on a wet floor, and the store looked like a bomb went off. I don't blame him either, he's always talking about how he could never retire, because businsess was to bad, now he may have a chance to. It's funny all the customers that have been coming in for the last couple of days have been joking around saying they are going to have to rename Waldbaums "Weinisch's" (Thats my boss's last name, and the name of the deli). It's really not that unrealistic, because i think i judge would sybothize with a man his age who sustained those kind of injuries, simply because of someone else's carelessness. I don't know we'll have to see what happens. I'll keep you posted, haha like anyone cares, i just have nothing better to write about.

No comments: