Friday, February 8, 2008

done

7:50 pm
2/8/08
Computer room

I've been working on an essay for psychology all day, and i just finished. It's due tomorrow and i'm just happy that i'm done. I usually never leave things to thhe last minute, but i ahve had no time for anything recently. As i mentioned before my boss got hurt so i've been putting in a lot of hurs at the deli. Next week i am wrking like 60 some odd hours, and going to class. I bet you i am going to hate that place after next week. I am already tired of it. It is so hard to do the same exact thing every day, for the same people at the same times, and not go crazy. I hate to complain so much, but i am used to having a decent social life, and between going to school and work, there has been no room for one. Luckily i had the day off today, but like i said i spent it writing an essay. I should have done a little bit every night when i got off work. That's easy to say know, because after working 10-12 hours at that place, the last thing i wanted to do was homework. I'm going to have to get used to it though, becase the semester just started, and i'm sure ther is lot's of homework to come. Well I'm done with this, I'm gonna go out and chill with my friends for a little bit.

No comments: