Monday, February 11, 2008

gettin old

9:50
2/11/08
My room

This is gettin old...everytime i go to bed and i finish reading, i remember i have to write this blog. I don't know why it is that i remember right before i am going to sleep. It's like my subconcious is trying to send me one last message. I also just remembered that i was supposed to study tonite. I didn't realize how forgetful i am. The test isn't untill saturday, but i want to be very well prepared. In highschool, i almost never studied, and i must say in most subjects i did pretty well, but that's not good enough now. The way i think about school now, is a job. I take pride in my work. If i want to make something of myself, than i have to do it now. Althogh i can absorb a lot of information while sitting in class, and listening, i do need to study, because i want A's, and nothing else. Well, i hate to not show effort, but it's been 10 minutes, i'm tired, and i have to get up at 5:30 for class, so i'm cutting this blog short.

No comments: