Saturday, February 23, 2008

thank god

11:31 am
2/23/08
My room

I just got home from Psychology. Last week the professor was talking about how she couldn't give all of us our papers back, because she had to talk to us a boput plagerism. The entire time she was talking about this, her eyes kept finding me in the classroom, it was almost as if she was suggesting i was one of the people who plagerized. I came into class today ready to defend myself, if she said i was one of the people she was talking about. I worked very har on that paper. I was relieved to find out that reason she was looking at me, was probably because i scoored a one hundred on the essay. Thank Gog, i was not about to write that paper again. Well i have to get ready to go to work now, so i'm going to cut this blog a little short (only 1 minute).

No comments: