Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Crazy Donkey

10:40 pm
2/24/08
Computer Room

I went to the crazy donkey in Farmingdale tonight. There was a drum competition, and i have a friend who was in it. Unfortunately, he didn't win, but it was still a good time. I "re-met" a girl that i knew back in early highschool, and I think we really hit it off. All the people in the competetion were really good, but some of them were amazing. I don't know how they do it. I used to play the drums, for a a little while, and i couldn't imagine doing what some of these kids were doing. There was one kid who was like 12 years old, and he was great, he could play amazing for his age, and he really had the crowd going. The judges of the competition were all drummers in famous bands, for example one of them was the drummer for Black Sabboth. I haven't felt my ears ring like that for a long time. It was a good night, i think i'm going to see Eddie Money in april, for my friends 21st birthday.

No comments: