Friday, February 22, 2008

snow day

2/22/08
10:37 pm
Computer Room

This morning i was supposed to have my computer class, and i completely intended on a going to it. I was actually on my way, i wasn't even sure if class was still going on, because of the conditions. I got a bout half way there, and the roads were bad, but driveable. Than i got onto a road that was barely plwed, and i would have to drve down it a pretty considerable distance. I drive a Nissan 24o SX, it's a very small, very light, rear wheel drive sports car. It's horrible in the snow. As soon as i got onto this particular road, i began to have problems. It wasn't untill i fishtailed and ended up in the other lane, that decided to turn back. I was pretty sure classes were canceled anyway. I was kicking my self for not taking 2 minutes before i left the house to check. When i got home i looked online, and discovered classes were not canceled, which is unbelievable to me, sine the roads were so bad.

No comments: