Friday, February 1, 2008

painful

9:25 am
2/01/08
Intro to computing class

I'm sitting in class right now, and the professor has been lecturing for an hour and a half now. You're probably asking what he could talk about for that long, distribution, and the history, of computers. All i want right now is a cigarrette, i am falling asleep right now. You're thinking right now, well you should be paying attention, but everything he says goes in one ear and right out the other. So i might as well get my blog done, right? When i get home, i plan on doing the essay, so if i can get this done right now, it would help a lot. I wonder when we are going to get a break, because i am litaraly about to fall asleep, my eyes are tearing, i'm so bored. The only thing keeping me awake is writing this blog. I have to give the Professor credit though, he's been talking for this long without looking at any notes, or pausing, and to him this stuff seems pretty interesting. Okay he just told us we could take a break, so I'm out.

No comments: