Saturday, February 16, 2008

good day

10:57 pm
2/26/08
Computer Room

Today was a pretty good day. I went to psych class and i had my exam. i think i did pretty well. There were some questions that i was unsure about, because i was unaware that the material was going to be one the test. After that, the professor let the class out early, so i went towork an hour earl. I also got to leave a three, which was great, exept when i found out that my break pads, were worn out, and i had to buy new ones. I'm going to put them on tomorrow. Once everthing was situated with the car, i went over to a friends house for a while. We went to the park that was around the corner and played some basketball. It was cold but it was nice to play basketball again, which is one of my favorite sports to play. When we were tired of playing out in the cold we went back to his house, and chilled out for a while. I left there around nine, and came home. I watched Saw III, which is a horrible movie, it's just really violent, but that's what seels this day which is pretty sad. I was about to call it a night, and of course i remembered i had to write this blog. So here i am trying to type anything of importance that comes to mind, so i know i got it done, and can rest a little easier. Unfortuneately, i've run out of things to say, so i'm ging to bed now.

No comments: