Sunday, February 17, 2008

long day

10:59 pm
2/17/08
Computer room

Today i worked a tht e deli for a few hours, and i got out early. I need to put new brake pads, so i had an irishman help me put them on. I know the guy from the deli, and also from my days of landscaping. He didn't charge me anything to put them on, so all i had to pay for was the pads. I saved hundreds of dollars, so i'm pretty happy about that. The other thing thats good about him putting the pads on, is that i watched him and now i know how to do it, so i won't ever have to have a mechanic do it for me. After i had that done i went to a friends house and chiiled for a while. Then i went home, and had some dinner. After dinner i watched The Kindom, which was a pretty good movie. I played some video games for a while, and here i am, about to go to bed.

No comments: