Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Desicions

7:40 pm
2/12/08
My room

Just like 5 minutes ago my cousin called me, and offered me a job. He works in concrete, and installing countertops. To tell you the truth it would be nice to leave the deli, because the place drives me nuts. And it's not like i'm a stranger to hard labor. I just can't screw my boss over like that. This is the second time i worked there, and he didn't have to give me my job back. The money with my cousin is probobly better, and i do like to be outside when it's nice, but the hours wouldn't work with school. I'm definately not about to drop out of college. I feel bad, though, because i really never talk to my cousin, and he was trying to help me out, i don't think he knows that i am going to school. The deli is a good job, as much as it drives me nuts, it's the best job i've had yet. By the time i finish my assosiates, i'll probobly be closing the deli by myself, and getting 13 to 15 dollars an hour, which is damn good for someone going to school. After i finish at sccc, i want to get EMT certified, and do that while i go to another school. That way I'll be making an actual salary, and have benefits. I think i would enjoy that to, all the action, of being an EMT i mean. I don't know we'll have to see what happens.

No comments: